Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my life is gay...

so today has been horrible and i cried. i am at lunch and i have been crying my eyes out like all day. i hope a killer clown comes and gets me and kills me in the nite. then i wood never have to deal with my life ever again. and trisha could plan my funeral and it wood be the coolest funeral ever. and if i died no one wood care anyways. so someone should just stab me in the heart cuz thats how i feel metaphorically right now. well there was this guy that i was going out with and he was like the sweetest guy ever but then some stupid girl (no names) who is the b word with capital all letters ruined my life. she is such a slut and i want to stab her. i feel like screaming right now. o and its the STUPIDEST way to end a relationship with " i think we should just be friends" i hate it when guys do that. expecially over txting. no one does that. people who do are complete a holes. idk what i am even going to do now since my heart has been smashed once again. the guy that i was going out with was a JERK and the girl that ruined us is a SLUT times infinity plus one. i cant even stop saying that. i hope he will try txting me and i will never write back and he will still like me and he will realize that she is a slut and i am way better than her. but by the time that happens it will be too late. my heart will have healed and i will be over him. wow. well i kinda have to go back to school but loves u all except that girl and that guy.

me

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Sucora, I now that life can be super hard. This boy does not deserve you! He is still just a BOY! You are a precious girl with tons of potential. I see what you can become and not just what you are today. Keep your head up and don't get back together with this boy, no matter what! Show him that he missed out on a great thing.
Sucora, I also want you to know that death is not a way to deal with problems. I know that your just venting but please believe me when I say that I would miss you more then you know. I know many others that would miss you as well.There are great things is store for you and you will accomplish them. I have trust in you! I love you so much and I'm sorry your day sucked, it will get better. I promise.

Kaitlin Hergenrider said...

Sucora I am so sorry. I had like no idea!! I really am sorry. And I would care if you died so you can't even say that!!!

Sammi said...

DONT EVER THINK ABOUT KILLING PLZ! Suicide just.......sucora just dont ever think of that and don't say that nobody would care.........a lot of people do and like I always say......boys screw up your lives sometimes and you're just better off with out guys in your life. Plz plz don't ever think about killing yourself. and like sister weber said, death isn't a way to deal with problems........i feel like crying right now because that you want someone to kill you...........................i'm sad for you and you've got to make life better.......i'm sorry

Sami!! said...

I have already said im sorry, and im not a slut. i didnt do anything. watever alex said or says we did is a lie! i "put my leg around him" once. like 20 years ago!!!!!! he just says all this crap because he wants to be known as a player!!!!just like he says hes bi and all that! IM SO SORRY! i cant say that enough, but its your choice if you believe me or not.....i dont want you to hate me just like evryone else....and even if you do, just know that im sorry......

my Playlist


Me and Duckies Inside Jokes

  • fun ny!!!! lol!!!!
  • bushy!!
  • pencil sharpener
  • i can do my sexy breathing
  • hold your tongue and say apple
  • dude!!! your roommates a freak
  • baby u gone fall flat on you *beep*
  • shes the man
  • beauty shop
  • u dropped the "F" bomb
  • one time mckenna...
  • this opera guy singing
  • i get high off of chocolate milk
  • dUcKiEeEeEeEeE!!!!!!!
  • your bear looks like a bunny rabbit lol
  • move AH get out the way
  • are u breaking up with me???
  • fine.. i wont breath till im married
  • i think the doorbell rang
  • this is why im hot
  • nosey
  • chocolate chip

Me and Nomis Inside Jokes

  • my mom in the morning
  • watching the news
  • candy cane
  • big huge teddy bear
  • in health class
  • el grapea
  • jojo magazine
  • the eyelash curler
  • i think the doorbell rang
  • fergie
  • what if i fall?!!?!?!
  • MAJOR ROCKSTAR!!
  • zac efron poster
  • sometimes my fingers start to twitch if i leave them to long lol
  • all our music videos
  • this is why im hot
  • clunky shoes
  • comb over kid and mullet man