Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday September 27, 2008

samme, i am totally updating my blog just for u lol. ok well um where do i start??? uh i guess life has been pretty good. i have been doin nothing really just school and dance. those 2 things kinda take up all of my time during the week. thats why i just love the weekends cuz i can sit and do nothing lol. yesterday was the big rivalary game between prarieview and brighton. prarieview won, the score was 21-14. it was kinda sad. but the bhs dancers we way more amazing than the prarieview dancers lol. and thats what made our side better even if we lost. next year i hope we beat them. but yah. yesterday i had technique from 3-5 and omg today i am sore. i woke up this morning and i could barely stand up. its killing me. but all i could think while i was breaking my body yesterday was "you are going to look hot after this" lol. kinda i hope i do look better. just right now i cant really move my legs so i have been sitting all day. kinda boring. but people have been txting me. well this one guy lol. and pretty much jessi and talli and lulu and my best friend dylan. but yah. um idk really what else to say. my mind is just all over the place so im not really thinking straight. im fighting with one of my friends and its really sad cuz i miss talking to her but i dont want to try talking to her and just make it worse. so i am just not going to txt her for a couple weeks. i just idk what to do about my whole life. jk lol i do no what im doing. um samme i am thinking of some things to tell u lol. school is school. its kinda boring but the people make it worth it. i am officially passing all my classes which is exciting lol. i had a D in english cuz my teacher hates me. but yah. um um um... i have a trillion best friends lol and its was hilarious cuz last nite at halftime i was standing with my friend sarah sue and people wood just come up to me and be like hey sucora and after about 5 people did that shes like omg u know a million people lol. it was funny. tonite i am going to go see that new movie called eagle eye with shia lebeouf idk how to spell that but i am pretty excited cuz it looks amazing. but yah kinda nervous too that i might end up being the 3rd wheel. but yah. um idk if u no already or not but trisha and tyler are going out and its kinda weirdo. but yah. i am just telling the whole world that cuz i am happy that they are happy. and trie if u read this... i no ur going to be mad cuz i pretty much did tell the whole world that u guys are going out (the people who checked out my blog thing, lots of places) but i really am happy that u are happy with tyler. .. so yah i am going to go watch some movies and try to walk down the stairs lol. loves u all a ton!!!!

hearts,
me <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

4 comments:

Kaitlin Hergenrider said...

You aren't going to be third wheel! I so heart you sucora! We are going to have an amazing time tonight I swear. And I wish I could of came to your game! And O sorry that you are so sore. But you will look really good after this lol. I will be jealous. But it is going to be amazing when I am on the dance team jk lol. Pretty much we sucked at the volley ball games. I am really sorry about you and Trisha, but you really should try and talk to her. I hate it when you guys fight because someone always gets mad at me because I talk to one and not the other. Well I can't wait for tonight and remember I heart you and sorry again! (this is kinda the longest commment ever...jkjk) Lol. Okay Okay well see you tonight. [] you. K K bye!

Kaitlin Hergenrider said...

O and by the way your blog looks absolutely amazing!!!

~me! said...

you make people laugh lol. and that was pretty much the longest comment ever. i hope tonite will be amazing, but i kinda look like a freak so i hope we dont run into any hot guys or something. i hope i do look good. i feel really ugly right now and its sad. i dont want to talk to her cuz she doesnt want to talk to me, i think we need to take a break from being best friends. but yah idk.its ok. i wont get mad if u want to take trishas side i mean she is ur sister so that wood probabley be better. i had to take off all my pics cuz they were gay. but thanks. i will see u tonite. [] u 2!!

Naomi Brown said...

sucora i love u!!!!! i hope everything works out for u and that one guy... lol Well i just wanted to leave u a comment cuz i havent commented in like 10 years!!!!!!! ya lol well ttyl... see u at lunch lol

Naomi <3

my Playlist


Me and Duckies Inside Jokes

  • fun ny!!!! lol!!!!
  • bushy!!
  • pencil sharpener
  • i can do my sexy breathing
  • hold your tongue and say apple
  • dude!!! your roommates a freak
  • baby u gone fall flat on you *beep*
  • shes the man
  • beauty shop
  • u dropped the "F" bomb
  • one time mckenna...
  • this opera guy singing
  • i get high off of chocolate milk
  • dUcKiEeEeEeEeE!!!!!!!
  • your bear looks like a bunny rabbit lol
  • move AH get out the way
  • are u breaking up with me???
  • fine.. i wont breath till im married
  • i think the doorbell rang
  • this is why im hot
  • nosey
  • chocolate chip

Me and Nomis Inside Jokes

  • my mom in the morning
  • watching the news
  • candy cane
  • big huge teddy bear
  • in health class
  • el grapea
  • jojo magazine
  • the eyelash curler
  • i think the doorbell rang
  • fergie
  • what if i fall?!!?!?!
  • MAJOR ROCKSTAR!!
  • zac efron poster
  • sometimes my fingers start to twitch if i leave them to long lol
  • all our music videos
  • this is why im hot
  • clunky shoes
  • comb over kid and mullet man