Saturday, October 11, 2008

hey everyone!! this is going to be a really long post cuz i have to do that 7 weido facts bout myself and then i want to do this thing that sam did and its where u say 20 people your thinking bout and u dont say there names so other people have to guess them and then i just want to tell u bout my life. so...

Tagged

1. i dont like tomatoes cuz they are squishy and ickie
2. i like living in brighton but when i graduate i want to move away from here
3. i dont like my name. its really weird and no one can say it right and it bugs the crap out of me.
4. my favorite food in the entire world is ceral. i could eat it everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner lol.
5. i love the snow just cuz i think its really romantic lol
6. i am a total rebel and if someone tells me to not do something then i am going to do it
7. i always have to wash my hands cuz i have a hand phobia or something and if they feel dirty then i have to go and wash them and then after that i always put lotion on

ok i have to tag 7 people... samme, trisha, sister weber, sister eaton, sister lewis, tae, and sam

well i will just tell u bout my life right now. well yesterday was way better and thursday was just sad. i wood rather not talk bout thursday. but yesterday i just had a good time with my life cuz i stopped worrying and caring and just went for it. i will tell u some funny parts from yesterday. well at lunch yesterday dylan told me and nomi to wait for him outside the mods cuz he had to finish a test. he said he only had 3 problems left. so we were standing outside for 45 minutes. and it was freezing cold yesterday. it was like ice and we were standing outside waiting for him. we were just talking bout random things but everything seemed to be so funny. so i told nomi to go and see if dylan was almost done. she was all scared and i was laughing my head off outside and she opened the door and everyone turned to look at her and shes whispered "DYLAN" and he just turned around and looked at her and laughed. but it was freezing i could not feel my toes or my fingers. so we started sending him a trillion messeges and calling and leaving voicemails. finally when dylan got outside he checked his phone and he had like 10 messeges that all said hurry up, we are leaving, go faster and stuff like that. it was so funny. o and why we were standing outside i decided to put my fingers on my stomach to warm them up and wow that was freezing and i almost peed myself lol. but yah. then pretty muc the rest of my day was just amazing lol. today i am going to the movies with my friend tallie to see lakeview terrance that one movie with samuel l jackson. its going to be amazing. then i think i might go to the dance but idk yet. but i hope today will just be amazing as yesterday lol.

ok so these are the 20 people on my mind...
1. she is my best friend and i love her so much and she just always makes me laugh and cares bout me so much. she came to my house to check on me and it might not seem like a lot but it meant the world to me. i am so glad we became friends 3 years ago. your the bestest and i loves u a ton. i know there is a ton of drama but we can make it through together. hearts!!!!!

2. i just have to say this persons name cuz i love saying it... DuCkIeEeEeEeEeE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your are so amazing and i love u to death. thank you for keeping all my secrets and i am so glad i can count on u in my life. you the bomb lol and sometime we will get high off of chocolate milk again lol.

3. you did amazing in the play and i am so glad that you are my best friend. i know i should listen to u more often but yah i kinda have a mind of my own. thank you for the tropical skittles they were so yummy!!! your amazing and i love u. o and remember the stuff i told u bout health class lol... that was so hilarious.

4. we have been through a lot and i am so glad that i can count on u in whatever situation i get myself into. you are always there for me no matter what. and i no that if i ever did get into really big trouble that u wood be there to help me through. you the best and i love u. no making out with anyone.. but if u do i totally want to hear bout if b4 anyone else does. lol. try not to get aids lol

5. i dont think i have ever been in a fight with u. maybe like once. and i am so glad that i can have a friend who is so much like me that we never get into fights. you are my TPing buddy and we have to go like one more time b4 TPing season is over. you are an amaZZing listener and u always have great advice to give me when i am through with my story. you are so pretty and i love u to death!!!!

6. thank you for understanding me and knowing me like the back of your hand. i am so glad that u will always love me no matter what. you are the coolest mom ever. thank you for everything!!! i love u!!! ha ha ha drop it like its hot lol

7. dad!!!! i love u so much!!! thanks for always being on my side against mom. i just love to u pieces lol. your the bestest dad ever. i no my life is really easy and thanks for making it that way for me. i love u forever!!!

8. my babies!! you always make me smile no matter what u just can always come and give me a hug and then i feel better already. thank you for listening to my stories even tho u probabley dont understand them at all. but u ask me questions and give me advice even tho its pretty hilarious sometimes. i love being inside you hugs!!! love u!!!

9. my little football player!!! you are growing up so fast it makes me wanna cry. idk what to even say to u. you are going to be a hottie when u grow up and i am going to make sure u get the best girlfriend ever. you so cute and u have to hugest chubby ccheeks ever!!! lol love u!!!

10. you the sweetest emo kid ever!! you are so adorable i just want to squeeze u!!! you have to softest hair and even tho u havent told me your story yet i still need to hear it. u should beat up that one guy for me... well i love u!!!!

11. you are the reason why this week has been crappy. idk what to even do bout u. i try to show u i care and that i love u and then u just stab me in the back so idk what to do. i really want to help u get ypu life in order but u dont listen to me.

12. your the guy. i fell for u and then u crushed me. but now u want me back again... it doesnt even make sense. i think we are better off just being best friends like we used to be. i know we can get through this and just be best friends forever.

13. thank you for being so tough and making people afraid of u lol. you da bomb. and you are probabley the whitest black girl ever lol. your amazing and i love u!!!

14. ok so i think u really need to ask my friend out already. she totally likes u (i think) and u totally like her and u guys are so cute together. so u no just go for it and see what happens.

15. thank you for wanting to shove that guy in a locker for me!!!! that makes me laugh so hard lol. i am so glad that you are one of my best friends!! i love u to death!!!! yessi!!!! <3 <3 <3

16. i cant wait to go to the movies with u tonight it is going to be so much fun!!!!! yay!!! lol. even tho u say u hate me and u say that i hate u... well i dont of course lol. i love u more than words can say. and i love all of our little hand signals in newspaper lol.

17. i have to say your name too cuz i love saying it lol!!!! BAM!! Buttercup. what an amazing rockstar name lol. you are so sweet and pretty and i just love u. i am glad that u and my sister are friends. you amazing and i love u!!!!

18. thank you for always helping me dye my hair. i am so excited for this week cuz u are helping me again. i cant even wait to see how it turns out lol loves ya!!!!

19. i am so sorry for talking bout death the way i did. i know that must be really hard for you. i love u so much and i am always her for u when u need a good laugh. your amazing!!!

20. its 11:11, make a wish!!!!!!!

i am finally done and this is really long lol. i hope u all have an amazing day!!! loves u all a ton!!!

me <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

Kaitlin Hergenrider said...

OMG!!! I am so number 5!!! It is so amaZZing. Lol.

Sami!! said...

whos number 11?

my Playlist


Me and Duckies Inside Jokes

  • fun ny!!!! lol!!!!
  • bushy!!
  • pencil sharpener
  • i can do my sexy breathing
  • hold your tongue and say apple
  • dude!!! your roommates a freak
  • baby u gone fall flat on you *beep*
  • shes the man
  • beauty shop
  • u dropped the "F" bomb
  • one time mckenna...
  • this opera guy singing
  • i get high off of chocolate milk
  • dUcKiEeEeEeEeE!!!!!!!
  • your bear looks like a bunny rabbit lol
  • move AH get out the way
  • are u breaking up with me???
  • fine.. i wont breath till im married
  • i think the doorbell rang
  • this is why im hot
  • nosey
  • chocolate chip

Me and Nomis Inside Jokes

  • my mom in the morning
  • watching the news
  • candy cane
  • big huge teddy bear
  • in health class
  • el grapea
  • jojo magazine
  • the eyelash curler
  • i think the doorbell rang
  • fergie
  • what if i fall?!!?!?!
  • MAJOR ROCKSTAR!!
  • zac efron poster
  • sometimes my fingers start to twitch if i leave them to long lol
  • all our music videos
  • this is why im hot
  • clunky shoes
  • comb over kid and mullet man