Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday October 17, 2008

hey everyone!!! today i have to day off of school but then again i dont really have the day off. i have to leave for choreography in 20 minutes. and then pretty much i have to stay there from 10:00- 5:30. i know its like the whole day. its going to be really long and exhausting and then i have a game tonite so its going to be even longer. just wow. it is going to be a very long day. but pretty much my life has been going amazingly well the last couple of days. i only had to go to school monday and tuesday so that pretty much rocked. but then i had to take the planned test and i think i did horrible on that. and yesterday i went on a field trip and it was really boring. i liked not having to go to school but yah. pretty much weirdo people txt me. but i did learn that i am very good at handling people coming in and out of my life. cuz it kinda happens a lot to me. i have to leave in 10 minutes. i am kinda really nervous for choreography cuz i am not very good at my turns or toe touches or kickline. i am really nervous. wow. i hope i can make it through the day. wish me luck!! hope u all are amazing.

me <3 <3 <3 <3

4 comments:

Kaitlin Hergenrider said...

I no that you did good. And amazing!!

~me! said...

thanks lulu lol

Sami!! said...

I never said anything about you behind your back. And I wasnt in class because I moved schools. and I keep trying to tell you, I never satbbed you in the back!!!!i dont get why your freaking out about nothing.....

~me! said...

i am not freaking out. i am perfectly fine. and u didnt change schools last week cuz i waited for u and then saw u leave with that tall anthony kid. and i know that u were talking bout me behind my back cuz u were talking to michael and jacob and there was something they werent going to tell me.

my Playlist


Me and Duckies Inside Jokes

  • fun ny!!!! lol!!!!
  • bushy!!
  • pencil sharpener
  • i can do my sexy breathing
  • hold your tongue and say apple
  • dude!!! your roommates a freak
  • baby u gone fall flat on you *beep*
  • shes the man
  • beauty shop
  • u dropped the "F" bomb
  • one time mckenna...
  • this opera guy singing
  • i get high off of chocolate milk
  • dUcKiEeEeEeEeE!!!!!!!
  • your bear looks like a bunny rabbit lol
  • move AH get out the way
  • are u breaking up with me???
  • fine.. i wont breath till im married
  • i think the doorbell rang
  • this is why im hot
  • nosey
  • chocolate chip

Me and Nomis Inside Jokes

  • my mom in the morning
  • watching the news
  • candy cane
  • big huge teddy bear
  • in health class
  • el grapea
  • jojo magazine
  • the eyelash curler
  • i think the doorbell rang
  • fergie
  • what if i fall?!!?!?!
  • MAJOR ROCKSTAR!!
  • zac efron poster
  • sometimes my fingers start to twitch if i leave them to long lol
  • all our music videos
  • this is why im hot
  • clunky shoes
  • comb over kid and mullet man